Berlin Summer 2016 events
Planning a trip to Berlin, Germany, this summer?
As early summer comes, it is time for open-air events and street festivals in the German capital. More than one million people celebrate the Carnival of Cultures each year. Whether classical music from the Philharmonic, free concerts at the Fête de la Musique, or rock and hip hop at Lollapalooza, anything’s on offer in Berlin. Discover visitBerlins selected Summer events:
1. Carnival of Cultures around Blücherplatz, 13-16 May
2. Malzwiese at Malzfabrik, 4 June
3. Fête de la Musique in the whole city, 21 June
4. Bergmannstraßenfest in Kreuzberg, 24-26 June
5. German-French Fair, 24 June-24 July
6. Berliner Philharmoniker at Waldbühne Berlin, 26 June
7. Lesbian-Gay City Festival at Nollendorfplatz, 16-17 July
8. Classic Open Air at Gendarmenmarkt, 21-25 July
9. CSD Berlin from Ku’damm to Brandenburg Gate, 23 July
10. Lollapalooza Berlin at Treptower Park, 10-11 Sept.